The model is internally gas fired and is gauge adjustable for either 32mm (‘0’ gauge) or 45mm (‘1’ gauge) – all the parts for this are supplied with the model. This operation can be undertaken by the owner and only takes a few minutes. The loco is supplied with blanking plates for the cut-outs in the frames but these are really for display only, severely restricting the choice of track curvature if used in operation. The cab roof lifts up to give access to the gas, water and lubricator fillers. The boiler is fitted with a water gauge and the lubricator has an under floor drain. The model is fitted with slide valves. The model is fitted with fully functioning Joy valve gear and is built from stainless steel, copper and brass. With the correct maintenance, will give a lifetime of pleasure.
- Scale: 16mm to 1 foot (1:19)
- Length over couplings: 420mm
- Gauge: 32mm or 45mm
- Width: 110mm
- Min Radius: 1m (3′) – Gauge 0, 1.2m (4′) – Gauge 1
- Maximum height: 145mm
- Boiler: Centre Flue
- Working Pressure: 60psi
- Reversing Gear: Working Joy valve gear, slide valves
- Fuel: Butane Gas
- Boiler Fittings: Safety valve, pressure gauge, water gauge.
- Cab Controls: Steam regulator, gas regulator, reverse lever, lubricator under floor drain valve.
The instruction manual can be downloaded as a PDF file here
A New Accucraft S19-19T L&B No. 761 'Taw' Live Steam Manning Wardle 2-6-2T
- Brand: Accucraft
- Product Code: S19-19T
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £1,541.67