Bertie is the third of our 'Basic Series' locomotives.
Saddle tanks were probably the most common type of small locomotive found on British narrow gauge railways and Bertie is typical of the style. Personalise it to your own requirements with the aditional parts and accessories available.
- 0-4-0 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear (see FAQ's).
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions are:- length 280mm, width 118mm, height 145mm, weight 2.1Kg.
- Brand: Roundhouse
- Product Code: BertieM
- Availability: Call to Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: £541.67