ROUNDHOUSE Billy 0-4-0T 32/45MM Man or R/C . Available to Pre-order to your specification POST FREE
Based on a design by Arthur Koppel and found in large numbers throughout Europe, locomotives were also built to this design by Andrew Barclay in Scotland and found on narrow gauge lines around the British Isles.
This really is a locomotive that will look at home on any railway around the world
- 0-4-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 280mm, width 125mm, height 165mm, weight 2.9Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
Roundhouse Billy 0-4-0T R/C
- Brand: Roundhouse
- Product Code: RH-S-B040T-M32
- Availability: Call to Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: £1,295.83